Friday, May 16, 2008

Questionnaire

This gets you to think where you came from and where you're going...and also what you can eat along the way! : )


What were you doing ten years ago?

I was interning at Global Outreach Bible Institute and helping to plan fundraisers for our missions trip to Russia (Oct). I was also dreaming of the day my life would look like it does now.

What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

1. Go to playgroup meeting
2. Bathe my son
3. Bathe myself
4. dishes
5. laundry
6. Finish cleaning the house for my friend’s wedding next week.

What are some snacks you enjoy?

Haagen Dasz Chocolate ice cream
mozerella cheese sticks from Jack in the Box (so THAT’S where those 5 extra pounds came from!)
honey sesame cashews
chips and salsa
hummus
iced mocha from Starbucks sweetened with Stevia

What would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Pay off our house
2. Buy sonogram machines for all the pregnancy counseling centers I could find
3. Pay for the MJAA’s next shipload of aid to Israel (Joseph Project)
4. Continue being a stay at home mom for Benjamin
5. Go back to school once son enters school

What are three of your bad habits?
1. Tendency to criticize others
2. Biting my nails
3. Not completing tasks

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Gilroy, Ca.
2. Modesto, Ca.
3. Henderson, Kentucky
4. Berkeley, Ca.
5. Roanoke, Va.

What are five jobs you have had?
1. Instructional assistant-autism
2. Counselor in a group home
3. Receptionist for construction company
4. Video store cashier
5. In business for myself part time (cleaning offices to supplement income as a single person)

What six people do you want to tag?
What’s a tag? (I’m so not a computer techie! You mean like the game tag? I guess my husband and my mom...that's not 6- I told you I don't complete tasks)

No comments: