Friday, October 24, 2008

Busy

We have been so busy lately, after a string of colds and flu's, and a flurry of activities, I forget what it's like to just BE! Well, after a busy season, it is nice to return to normalcy in my life. (Normalcy starts next week!) This week, we had dinner with guests in our sukkah, went to the pumpkin patch on a Moms Club field trip, went to the park, went to playgroup, did our academics (reading/language program), I wrote quite a few blogs, wrote on Facebook, posted photos on Facebook (If you aren't on there yet, it is a great way to catch up with people!), made a scrapbook for the Moms Club booth at the Family Fall Festival at which I will be manning from 11-12, and tonight our church leaders are having a prayer meeting at our house. My pastor's wife is a dear friend and is Jewish. She is bringing the Jewish roots of our faith to our church. Then on Sunday, we have Benjamin's baby dedication at church with reception to follow (I am so excited- some special people are coming!) Then on Monday I just have to make a meal for one of the moms who had surgery. Good thing next week is Halloween- of which we do not celebrate. That will be our breather.

Boy do I need a Sabbath!! :)

**

No comments: