Monday, August 11, 2008

Hair!!

Ok, so I did it! I cut my hair off. It was past my shoulder blades and straight. It was looking very unhealthy and stringy. I also had her color it. Chunky highlights. I have wanted this style since before my son was born. My husband likes it and it is much simpler to take care of. Benjamin is still getting used to it too. He used to run his fingers through my long hair and smile. Now he still smiles, but it takes less time to get his fingers through it and it is slightly out of his reach (another benefit!) I had my hair in this style in the 90's before it was popular then. Then when Katie Holmes brought the style back (mine is not as short as hers), it did not deter me, as can a good trend-spoiler. I did it anyway. I took in a recent picture of Gwyneth Paltrow. If only I knew I'd be this happy with it sooner....

No comments: