Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Swallow Your Tears!

I have just been absolutely tired lately. Too tired to blog. And busy. Today my status report was "You know you're extremely busy when you pick up the computer mouse to make a phone call"! Ain't that the truth? ( I really did that, by the way).

But I do have to depart from my usually serious blogs today to say that Benjamin has been doing this incredibly hilarious and precious thing lately where he literally "Gulps" (swallows) his tears to stop himself from crying! I will say, "Stop crying...use your words" and he goes "GULP" and immediately swallows his crying! Ha Ha! It looks to me like it really takes a lot of effort too. Today I noticed him doing it even when I do not tell him to. He will just start crying, realize he is doing it (and perhaps that it will not get him what he wants), then GULP!! He stops.

Talk about the epitome of learning "SELF CONTROL"!!!

All I could say was, "Please, Lord~ don't let it be just a passing phase!!"

**

No comments: